The Phoenix 2.0 Elite combines characteristics of a power player with subtle agility. Built on a low profile power last, the Phoenix 2.0 offers the optimum rugby fit, with a wide forefoot and a locked in toe box and collar to ensure dynamic, supported movement. A hybrid upper construction combines a lightweight airmesh heel with a full grain leather toe box for performance from the outset. An 8 stud hybrid outsole plate ensures traction across all ground conditions, whilst an 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain and promotes a dynamic foot positioning.
- Hybrid upper construction provides performance and comfort - full grain leather vamp with synthetic mesh quarter
- Dynamic collar and toe shaping provide locked in fit
- Wide-fitting forefoot shaping
- Hybrid8 plate outsole provides lightweight traction
- Moulded sock liner offers arch support
- 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain