- The Sports Factory Shop Group are dedicated to maintaining and respecting your privacy.
- Generally, you can visit our site without any personal information being collected.
- Statistical information may be collected and analysed to help us improve our site and your customer experience. This data cannot be directly linked to the user or their personal information.
- To process orders we will require your name, address, phone number, email address and payment details.
- Your email address and/or phone number may be used by members of the Sports Factory Shop team to contact you regarding your order. For example, if there are issues with payment or product availability.
- Card payments are processed via a secure server and we cannot access or store your details.
- Your delivery address will be used by the courier to track and deliver your order as appropriate.
- No personal information will be passed on to third parties, unless required in cases of legal investigation.
- Cookies are small pieces of text created and read by your web browser and stored on your hard drive.
- These files are useful for returning customers as certain pieces of information will not need to be re-entered.
- Cookies cannot collect personal information from your hard drive, store personal information such as card details and are not used to personally identify you.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (for purposes such as Google Advertising) to:
- To gather information on site interaction (such as page views & engagement) to help us to improve onsite experience for visitors.
- To gather information on the demographics of users viewing our ads and visiting our site including location and age.
- To help us to deliver more relevant & informed promotions based on past website visits and interactions.
None of the data collected for the purpose of Google Analytics or Advertising is personally identifiable. You can clear these cookies at any point from your cache, or opt out of & control cookie collection in your browser settings.