Christmas Delivery Information
- Our last day for dispatch for delivery in time for Christmas is Friday 21st December.
- All orders placed BEFORE 1pm on Friday 21st December for items that are in stock, will be dispatched. You must select either Express 24 Delivery (delivery 24/12/18) or Premium Saturday Delivery (delivery 22/11/18) at the checkout for your order to be delivered accordingly.
- Whilst our couriers will be still making deliveries on Chistmas Eve (Monday 24th December) to customers, we cannot guarantee they will delvier all parcels in time for Christmas.
- We strongly encourage any orders that are required to be delivered in time for Christmas, to be placed as soon as possible to minimise the chances of disapointement.
- Our customer service offices and our order processing warehouse will be closed from 2pm Friday 21st December and will reopen on Wednesday 2nd January 2019. All orders placed, and customer service emails sent during this time will be processed accordingly upon our return.
- At the checkout you will be asked to choose your preferred shipping option:
- Standard: £3.49. Standard Shipping is FREE for UK Mainland orders over £100.Orders are sent through Royal Mail Recorded Post or DPD Tracked and Signed services. Estimated delivery is 3 to 5 Working Days.Non UK-mainland orders may incur additional postage charges, this will be automatically calculated at the check out.
- Please Note: Orders are processed Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 12pm (noon), will be processed the next working day.
- International Shipping: Please see below for International Shipping Information.
General Shipping Information
- Shipping options will be selected and calculated at the checkout. Remember, we provide free standard shipping for all UK mainland orders over £100.
- Please ensure that all information entered during the checkout process is correct. E-mail addresses are used to send order and dispatch confirmations. E-mail addresses and phone numbers are used to contact you if there are any issues regarding your order, payment or dispatch. Incorrect contact information can potentially delay orders.
- All of our shipping options require a signature at the time of delivery.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday. This means that 24 hour delivery orders sent on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday, or over the weekend, will not be downloaded or processed until Monday*.
- In cases where part of the order is dispatched, and other items are placed on back order, shipping is only charged on the first part of the order.
- * Where Bank Holidays affect delivery schedules and order processing, this will be clearly sign posted on the website.
- We offer worldwide shipping. Please note that international orders, and orders not included in UK Mainland, are not eligible for free shipping.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, the Isles of Scilly and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland will incur a default shipping cost of £9.50 (+VAT). Addresses in these regions may not be eligible for 24 hour shipments.
- A default shipping charge will be added for non-UK mainland orders. This cost will then be amended in accordance with the size, weight, value and destination of the order. If the amended shipping cost is the same or lower, your order will be processed as normal. If the amended shipping cost is higher, you will be contacted before we proceed with your order.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE MAJORITY OF ORDERS ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 2 WEEKS, AND IT IS ALWAYS OUR INTENTION TO DELIVER BEFORE THIS. WE DO ASK THAT YOU ALLOW UP TO 28 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
- We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that most items are in stock and readily available for dispatch. Occasionally we may need to order items from the supplier/manufacturer, for example popular items or large items such as training wedges. We always aim to deliver as quickly as possible.
- Items that are in stock will be delivered, on average, within 3-5 working days using a standard delivery service.
- Items that need to be ordered from our suppliers should arrive with the customer within 5-7 working days (during the season).
- We will send all orders as quickly as possible and the above time scales should be used as estimates.
- You will receive a dispatch confirmation by e-mail on the day that the goods are dispatched, so please make sure that your e-mail address has been entered correctly.
- Customers will automatically receive a Tracking Number for their dispatched parcel. If this is not received, but you would like to track your parcel, please contact us.
- If you realise that you have made a mistake on your order (ie you selected the wrong size or colour), please contact us as soon as possible. We will always aim to amend this before your order is dispatched, but we can't help if you don't get in touch!
- We cannot alter the delivery address on orders paid via PayPal. Please ensure that you have your preferred delivery address linked to your PayPal account. This way, it can be selected during Checkout. This is to ensure ourselves and PayPal can provide a secure service with the appropriate Seller and Buyer protection.
- We will always work quickly to make any alterations to your order, but please note that changes may cause delays.
- We do our best to keep the web-site up to date but this can only be done when we are notified that items are out of stock by our suppliers.
- Our web-site does not offer real time stock control.
- If you do order an item that is subsequently out of stock and unavailable with the supplier/manufacturer, you will be notified and given the opportunity to cancel your order. However we will always work to suggest a suitable alternative.