What is a Purchase Order
- A Purchase Order is a legally binding document that represents the buyer's intent to purchase specific products at the prices specified on our website.
- If your question is not answered in the guidelines below, please feel free to get in touch.
Who can place a Purchase Order?
- We accept Purchase Orders from UK Schools, Councils and Local Authorities.
- You may want to consider creating an account with us. This can help save time when placing future orders as your contact and delivery information will already be saved.
How to place a Purchase Order
- Shop as you normally would on our website, browse and add items to your basket and proceed to checkout when you are ready.
- Enter your contact information and delivery details.
- Select Purchase Order as your payment method.
- There will also be a box to enter your Purchase Order Number.
- In order for a purchase order to be processed, we need to receive official Purchase Order documents from your institution.
- Although we work to process all orders quickly, we cannot process Purchase Orders as 24 hour or 48 hour orders. If you do require items urgently, please get in touch and we will do what we can to help.
What should Official Purchase Order Documents include?
- An itemised list of products being ordered, including sizes and colours where applicable.
- The correct prices and delivery charge (where applicable) should be listed along side individual products and as an order total.
- Amount Payable includes VAT, but we are aware this is not always shown on your purchase order documents.
- Your Purchase Order Number. This number will be provided by your institution. This is not the same as the order number you receive from us when you have placed your order.
- These documents should be on official headed paper.
- We are happy to receive Purchase Order Documents by post or by email.
- Please ensure that the purchase order is legible and that any scanned documents are of good quality and easy to read.
- Any missing or incorrect details can cause delays, so please make sure that all information is correct.
- Where possible, we try to only dispatch Purchase Orders when all items are ready to be sent. Where items need to be ordered from the manufacturer, for example large number of sticks or complete goalkeeping sets, there may be a delay of a few days as we wait for stock to arrive.
- As with all orders, we work to dispatch items as quickly as possible. If items are found to be out of stock or there is a long delay, you will be contacted.