The Speed 2.0 Elite offers zero distraction and maximum performance from first wear. 35g lighter than the 2016 Speed Elite and built on a newly developed Speed Last, the boot is engineered to instil confidence in the wearer. The Airmesh synthetic upper carries minimal weight, whilst internally, the suede-feel lining prevents foot movement and provides unrivalled comfort. Canterbury's new Speed 6 outsole plate is engineered for explosive and reactive agility, with a mixture of conical and removable studs to ensure 360 degree traction. The diagonal forefoot flex works with your foot when changing direction at top speed. An 8mm heel raise provides a dynamic foot positioning and reduces lower limb strain.
- Airmesh lightweight synthetic upper
- Anti-slip lining and collar
- Hidden lacing for control
- Speed6 hybrid outsole with diagonal flex aiding natural acceleration and grip in all conditions
- Slim fit for dynamic fit
- 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain and provides optimal running stance
- 35g lighter than AW16 Speed Elite SG