- Conquer the scrum with incredible traction and stability in these adidas Kakari Force men's rugby boots.
- Built for the tight five, they feature HYBRIDTOUCH synthetic leather that is light on weight and high on performance.
- Their innovative soft-ground stud configuration allows for personalised traction, while an added heel raise offers optimal foot position on the pitch.
- Boots built for the scrum.
- HYBRIDTOUCH synthetic leather material for premium softness, light weight and performance
- Lacing system for adaptable fit and improved support
- Synthetic lining for comfort
- Sock-like construction for foot lockdown and added protection
- Innovative studs for personalised traction
- Revolutionary soft-ground outsole for dominant traction
- Premium leather for supreme comfort and feel
- Support Tapes provide extra reinforcement to the upper where the player needs it the most
- The outsole is made from Pebax, a very strong and lightweight material perfect for a dynamic forward
- Booty construction for adaptive fit and optimal support
- Lightweight and strong to provide enhances stability and durability
- Premium Synthetic midfoot to rearfoot
- Heel raise for dynamic foot position
- 8 stud outsole for optimal traction while scrummaging
- 6 x 2 outsole
- Provide ultimate lightweight grip and traction in wet conditions.
- Adipower Replacement Stud (BQ0701)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Adidas Rugby SSP £119.95